(102804)

18 Comments

• sukesh 2 years ago

this chanel is realistic news and give me a lots of in
    formation every news is present in this news

• manoj 2 years ago

I think she and people on this channel seem be the most corrupt.
    I am seeing a show where Sagarika or her boss has arranged 5 guys I have not seen, talk against what Jan lokpal stands for, along with her. And a guy how seems to be unaware of the bills to fullest and trying to portray Anna is an idiot.

I feel sorry for the five people who have been constantly bashing what Team Anna has been doing, and seemingly have been associated in NGO kind of work(cotton saree females with gray hair) have not accomplished in their field. Dont you feel you are acting too jealous.

• radha 2 years ago

the congress govt is behaving in an autocratic manner.they r the ones ( in fact all the political parties)who will benefit from corruption.anna hazare is a lone crusader.the very attitude of the govt shows that they want corruption to grow.if all hindus r communal what about all christians and muslima? there is no single christian priest or muslim maulvi who has joined the campaign against corruption? the benefits r for all but the brunt has to be borne by the hindus? why doesn’t media come openly with the deplorable attitide of these people? or is the media hand in glove with the govt?

• Yes, Sagarik’s interference is too frequent which must be avoided. You even do not allow to complete one full sentences.

• Dr. Manjurul Kadir 3 years ago

I am Dr Manjurul kadir, working in Bangladesh Agril. Research Inst. as senior scientific officer. I had been in ICRISAT,Hyderabad, India for 2 month.During my staying there, I watched this TV Channel every day.After my return, I can not enjoy this from my country.Would you please inform me how can I able to watch the TV channel from Bangladesh.

• venkat esan 3 years ago

nice necessary debates kindly focus on Educational system in India which carries towards only MONEY and FAKE ECONOMY.. Bring back our OLDER SYSTEM OF EDUCATION with MORAL VALUES could make this country back to the CULTURAL HERITAGE but it may take 4 to 5 decades unless otherwise we try now itself INDIA could be SAVED… Our COUNTRY is currenty affected by FORCED ECONOMY which HAS BEEN KILLING OUR OWN RESOURCES BY ALL ASPECTS..

• Arulvendhan 3 years ago

Hi

I am arulvendhan. i am using dish tv service. every month i paid 150 packgage but here is no avilable cnn ibn channel..what i will do there is no any alternative…