Popular programmes:

Suprabhatha – 6 am (IST) The first bulletin that intends to give wake up call to the audiences with its soothing signature tune and top stories of the day. The bulletin covers all late night events clubbed with local/national/ international stories from politics, entertainment, crime, sports etc.

News Cafe – 7 am (IST) News over a cuppa …..this bulletin starts with the ‘Driver story’, a special and exclusive of tv9 which will be eventually discussed with eminent guests at length. The bulletin also covers national and international news with more emphasis on state news. A segment on Tharabala will be telecasted in the bulletin.

Madyanha Varthe – 1 pm (IST) This bulletin gives a follow up of happenings and developments from morning. This will include PTC’s, Phone-ins and Live interaction between anchor and reporter

Indu Sanje – 6 pm (IST) All the news from morning to evening will be covered.

Nammuru – 8 pm (IST): Karnataka’s metro bulletin which will basically discuss stories from Bangalore, Mangalore, Mysore, Hubli & Dharwad, Hassan, Shimoga, Belgaum, Raichur, Bellary and Gulbarga. This bulletin will also take up civic related issues and try to build up public opinion so that concerned authorities take corrective measures…

Just Bengaluru (Bangalore): This bulletin targets and caters exclusively to the capital of the state. It showcases the lifestyle, fashion, city life along with the civic issues of the capital.

Nation@9 – 9 pm (IST) It offers viewers a complete round up of day’s most important news or highlights which covers national, state and international news.

Filmy Funda – 8:30 pm (IST) It’s a half hour film based program covering majorly Kannada films, along with Telugu, Tamil, Hindi and English films. It will give a complete coverage of filmy stuff which includes gossips, film reviews, interviews etc.

Heegu unte – A half an hour special programme unfolds the mysteries.  The programme will be telecasted on Sunday at 10:30pm IST, repeat telecast on Monday at 4:30pm IST

Warrant – 9:30 pm to 10 pm (IST) Crime show which looks at the day’s top crime incidents

Ladies Club – 1:30pm to 2pm (IST) It would be a programme tailoring to the needs of women. It covers all issues related to women consisting of Health and Beauty tips, Infant talk, Dr Talk, interiors etc.

Tv9 Vishesha A special issue based programme of the day followed by discussion with a guest or a panel of guests.

Boundary Line – 8:30 am to 9am (IST) A Live cricket show with Sunil Joshi, Vijay Bhardwaj, Dodda Ganesh and Somasehekar Siraguppi.  The show consists of cricket news followed by Pre & Post match analysis.

Tharabala – A LIVE astrology show on every Sunday from 7:30am to 8:30am (IST). It is a phone in programme where the astrologer will answer to the queries of people.

Special Nimma Prana Nimma Kaiyalli: It’s a campaign run by tv9 with Bangalore city traffic police to create awareness on 25 killer accident spots in Bangalore. The stories will be aired in 3 minute pkg format in general news bulletins at least thrice a day.

279 Comments

• i am karnataka. udupi. iwant to watch kannada news channel

• Swati 7 years ago

i want to know any astrology show is on air ? wahat time? which channel.

• Shivanand Gudadinni 7 years ago

PM is a shame on sikh, he has lost his sikh temper and enthusiam in the years of service and being a powerless PM.

To wage a war, you have to be upfront, tough and need to have guts to stand infront of international community to tell them to shut up. But how is our PM:
    His statement after that attack, was first very late, second so cold..I mean you are PM and its your people who are getting killed and you are speaking as if you are talking to your girlfriend..in sweet nothing tone..

Show some anger, show some jigar, speak some manly things…get up and do something..instead of him sonia in her tuty-futy hindi spoke better.

Look at pakistanis, there leader always have that fierce attitude and Indian leaders can not come up with anything that can show the world that we are serious about taking care of these things.

• b.g. naik 7 years ago

Hellow Sir,
    We have watched your programme yestereday (30.6)reg. an orphan child found and taken by one Mr. Hanumantappa. We are interested in the details. Can you tell us to whom to contact and shall be obliged for prompt response.

Regards

• Aravind 7 years ago

Dear sir/ Madam pls give me the address to reach Ganesha Temple in Chibbalugudda which comes near Thirthahalli near Shimoga, This temple details was forecasted on Heegu Unte. In other case Please give the details of TV 9 contact Person of Shimoga region so that i can get in touch with him to get the details, pls send the details to aravinds06@yahoo.co.in this is my e-mail ID

• kodagina shams 6 years ago

i am karnataka. KODAGU i want to watch kannada news channel,now job QATAR.

• I was the details of any crime branch people whom I can contact them over phone pls furnish…Thanks …Mamathasuresh

• i am karnataka.udupi i want to watch kannada news channel,now job saudi

• umesh 6 years ago

sir i saw a programm on indoor sheep farming by a farmer in mangalore can i have his address and contact number pls

• i saw, tv9 staff, (interviwers) are working in suvarna channel, in india these politicians will break all major parties, for them what tv9 is also a big problem, they will break tv9 team also, build your team from inside, there are lot of material available how to handle (keep) your employees with you long (even life time), donot think this as a suggession, it hurted me a lot, and tv9 people never reply to emails, atleast single word “ok” , will do , but even to type two letters if not possible, why tv9 channel shows in tv “nimma anisike galannu warrant@tv9.net ge kaluhisi” // i have sent so many emails from last two years, the point is i have not even received one word from tv9 channel, then what is the use of asking viewers to send there comments, so try to do something towards this angle, and donot hurt the sentiments of viwers also, you cannot say all the emails are waste, few may benefit you,

• iam santhosh tv9 veri good good chanel in karnataka yellara bannavannu bayalu maduva yekaika chanel thomba kushi yagothe

• i m in belgaum i want see tv9 free online

• sushma 6 years ago

hello,
    A programme based on blackmagic/vashikaram/stambanam was telecasted on saturday,28th of november 2009 in tv9 vishesha. The panel of guests included Spiritual Healers and Tantriks Dr.Prakash and VidhyaPrakash.Could you please mail me their phone numbers or email address at chirpychic.s@gmail.com.please reciprocate as soon as possible.

thanks

• mallesh 6 years ago

sir, would like to inform that the sub-inspector of subramanyapura p.s. Mr.Sadanand was suspended on wednesday, 15-12-09, would like to know on what charges he was suspended as there were a number of allegations against him. Please enquire and inform if possible on your news channel

• mallesh 6 years ago

please inform about the charges on which subramanyapura p.s. sub-inspector , Mr.Sadanand was suspended. Thank You

• i am from hanamapur bijapur tv9 good channel and it provides good news to everyone

• B.Hari Prasad 6 years ago

Fantastic streaming. Hats of to technology which helps watching LIVE news in office hrs through net.

• Hi…. This is Arjun here i want to watch the kannada channels wich show of kannada live show if u can let me know now pls fwrd it to me the website pls ..
    Thanx//Arjun

• ganesh 6 years ago

I want tv9 contact phone number.

• manohar nayak 6 years ago

i watching tv9 all programm is also best channel for all looking fans.

• anand 6 years ago

pls show me 6-01-2010 eveining news pls

• VEENA KUMARI.D 6 years ago

Dear Sir,

I am seeing your programe purvajanma please give the detail to attend this programme,

• I want wach TV 9 Kannada tv Channel

• Dear TV9 editors.

It is my extreme pleasure to write to u.I wanted to sahre something regarding the communal violence taht erupted in Karnatak.
    I am am Engineer from Hassan that was hit by this communal violence very badly and staying with my frend Imran who is also hit by this.
    I regularly watch ur channel and as usual listening at 10pm news one of ur correspondent was telling Muslim youth were taking law into their hands,it was very painfull to listen such words bcoz all the property taht was damaged in hassan belongs to muzlims(11 vehicles damaged and burnt,3 fruit shops burnt and a Jewellery shop).I am telling u taht muslims are correct here thay also stabbed one hindu youth as i heard.

Even in Shimoga all the property which was damaged belongs to muslims.
    Muslims planned a bundh in Davangera district today but on request from our beloved CM they called off but on the other hand The Sri Rama Sene had sucessful in making the bundh in Hssan in today inspite of CM’s request.This will not be highlighted in news why?

In all the newspapers in karnataka were highlighting muslims fault and hiding others mistakes.if this continues and the media is always biased they all the muslims and even others lose faith in media.so i request u before broadcasting go to the roots.

Regards
    Syed

• i m riyaz frm saudi arabia. sir i want wach udaya tv and all kannada live channels.

• HI FRIENDS I AM REMO KALBURGI FROM HUBLI CITY… CURFEW IN HUBLI CITY IT WAS VERY BIG LOSS OF HUBLI PEOPLES AND BIG PROBLEMS.THE POOR PEOPLES ARE CRYING WITHOUT THE FOOD. SHOP THE CURFEW IN HUBLI CITY BOLO BHARAT MATA KI JAI

• suresh 6 years ago

Dear Sir,

I have a very good article in kannada,how can i share my article with tv9 kannada channel.Can you please provide me the email-id so that i can forward the article.

Thanks & Regards
    Suresh Nalluri

• hi am adil I love my home town bangalore i want to watch tv9 from u a e

• shravanthi 6 years ago

pl let me know how to contact dr.santhosh.can u pl give me his address.pl post the address to my mail

• TV9 is my favorit channal

• Hi
    I want TV9 Kannada ladies club postal address. plese send me immediately in my email id.

Thanks & Regards
    VANI

• all programmes are nice in tv9 canada.. But only one advice for news reader sheethal dont do break dance while reading news.. swaalpa jaasthi nuli bedi.. chennaag kaanolla.. please ok? thats good. keep it up tv9 hurrrrayyyyyyyyyyyy..

• padmaja 6 years ago

please the details but ur contact numbers are missing here please do provide us the contact no’s of tv9 kannada news channel please if possible mail it to dis email id ppadmajajd@gmail.com plssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

• N.PURUSHOTHAM 6 years ago

Dear Sir/Madam,

If u could mail me your Mail address for my Mail ID which I had sent to you it would be a great help for me to contact you people via Email for Registering complaints against Government & Public service related offices like BESCOM, KSRTC, BWSSB, BMTC,BBMP & also other Private ORganisations regarding their Inefficiency & Carelessness & Corruption. Also request you people if you could update weather Report on daily Basis which would be a full Fledged News Channel.

• Hi I would like to get the contact numbers of News9 English channel, would you please send it to me by my email.

Regards
    Dale

• hai,i would like to request tv9 team to arrange interviews with politicans n ask them about their concirned about kannada people in a very rude manner which should be telecasted live so that they relaise that there is some one who can question them

• Alok kumar 6 years ago

Development a new brilliant idea for water preservation or protect the river pollution, marine sea system, control global warming and so many New idea.

Sir ,

1. With due regard we bag to submit that I Alok Kumar Bihari and my wife have developed a brilliant idea for the infaviour of save our Earth (Nature & Human). The following ideas are below.

(a) Prevention of water pollution & restrict the incessant falling level of underground water. If is based on the premise of preventing merger of polluted water into the river as it gets seeped into the ground gradually methodology conceived also helps to raise the ground water level with out causing soil erosion further, it may also hooking the flood(It is covered by various media vi Electronic, Print and Visual media)
    (b) Save the earth from global warming, Protected the dust pollution.
    (c) Prevention of air pollution though Industries and other sources air.
    (d) Protect the sea surface area like impotent area like oil rigs sea face place(Avoid the 26/11 happened)
    2. I am promise to you above statement are prove on paper in front your expert and scientist then modal after that working modal with sort time. Sir, but all expenditure are bear your side. That duration some remuneration for pull down our family.

3. May I therefore, further request you, to grant us precious few minutes to explain the project in details and give the support to extend pilot platform to prove the feasibility the project.

With regards, Your affectionately

Anuradha Kumari

Alok Kumar Bihari
    Alokadr68@hotmail.com
    Permanent Address

ALOK KUMAR
    Gaytri Nagar (Behind Patna Flour Mill)
    PO Digha Ghat, Patna, Bihar , 400 011

Present Address

ALOK KUMAR
    Qtr: 5, Building No: A1, Surya Nagari
    Pimprigurau, (Near PCMC)
    Pune, Maharashtra, 411 027
    Mobil No : 9320564052

• i’m facing a problem from some peoples from last 4 months…and i don’t know how to get solution for this so plz help me…i’m watching ur programs tv9 impact..just banglore and all..ple replay me i will b waiting for ur responce 09342689477 this my contact no

• This is so nice channel……! i want 2 watch chitradurga murder…..!

• safana 6 years ago

hi,i lyk tv9

• chandan 6 years ago

Dear Sir/madam,

I Like this kind of Channel , i mean this TV9 is doing best to the state and central through their sincere work like awareness program and hidden camera program to catch the Corruption.
    Please continue the same.

• jaya chandra 6 years ago

Please send me the confidential mail ID Of the TV9 channel to share some important incidents and to lodge the complaints and also to give information about corruption and illegal Activities.

• Respected sir im a regular veiwer of ur program Purvajanma every day i watch it i feel im having the same problems with me im faceing lot of medical problems since 3yrs but reports says every thing is normal and lot more problems and lot more to tell plz giv ur contact num so i can contact u and come to bangalore for treatment i leave in HUBLI my num 9241035537

• jyothijeevanswaroop 6 years ago

respected sir/madam,
    i want to talk with film actress sushasini madam.i am big fan of her.do you have any help to make me to talk with her

• ramya 6 years ago

Iam the greate fan of tv9 & i want to see the warent programe telecasted on 15/07/09
    please upload that programe in you tube or tell me the other way to watch the programe please

• Ravindranath 6 years ago

Sir, you are searching and relaying very Big and Very Small maters.I really thanks for Tv9. Now I request you to catch the autoriksha driver they are making a sound is very abnormal they are alter the silencer pipe the sound and smoke pollution is resizing very high please catch them this type of autos finish them drivers to cancel the license and siege the autos. please take action as soon.

• Helpinghand 6 years ago

The Chief Editor,

I write this note with at most pain …..

I don’t think you ever deserve to be called as the chief editor for TV9 channel. The profession you are in is so vital, which was called people’s voice, awareness building when the same was started by our forefathers. The show named warrant would have been a hope and light to the needy. But today I have realized, it’s no more so. Its a TRP raising dirty trick you and your team mates do.

The exclusive story what you telecasted today, did your reporter or the concern take any step to know the truth /investigate before telecasting the same? I believe the team would have earned a good appreciation for editing an exclusive and creative story. The same was telecasted even without realizing such baseless stories will ruin a respected family, make them bow their head before the society, loose all the respect earned the entire life ! .I would have definitely not written to you. But today I write this in pain seeing those parents, seeing their family mates who are deeply hurt.

As an exclusive news channel and exclusive program called warrant, the prime responsibility of the channel is to know the truth and then telecast .Not to build story just to raise TRP.

As a spectator I have watched many of the episodes that you had telecasted till date. But today i realized all these days the channel was communicating wrong message to the public. This is since i know the family very closely against whom your team has formatted the episode.

God will never forgive the entire team who were a part of this editing.Its tears and curse of that poor family that will follow them.

Let they pray to the almight for forgiveness.

Please sincerly follow your on caption.

It is this thought that has shaped our direction and content – direct, incisive and factual – reflecting the human angle and the focus being “A Better Society”.

TV9 stands for a value system that includes truth, unbiased, impartiality and reliability TV9 is a pioneer in many respects

• n c jain 6 years ago

i dowatch tv9 jus lyk dat

• n c jain 6 years ago

jus lyk tv9

• chetna 6 years ago

hey i am in fornighn country,so since some days i am not getting TV9 kannada.

why i am not getting,pls reply.

• SUDHA 6 years ago

hi.. i’m narayanmurthy … BBMP and SOCIAL WELLFARE department are giving 3lakhs rupees to low poverty peoples but cheat officers are creating the duolicate CASTE AND INCOME certificate and rich peoples are utilizing the oppournity and giving the amount to them..
    FOR EXAMPLE: IN BANGALORE 560026, MYSORE ROAD, BAPUJINAGAR 2ND STAGE, MANY WHO RECIEVED THE AMONUNT AND BUILT THE 3 FLOORS OF BUILDING IN 3 LAKHS… PLEASE YOU TAKE THE INFORMATION FROM THE BBMP OFFICE AND GET THE REPORT BY
    EXAMPLE ADDRESS : 4TH CROSS 2ND SATGE BAPUJINAGAR BANGALORE 560026

YOURSELF FROM VIDEO COVERAGE WITH FULL DETAILS. SO YOU CAN SAVE THE GOVT AMOUNT. IS IT POSSIBLE TO BUILD THE 3 FLOOR BUILDING IN 3 LAKHS? PLEASE RECOLLECT THE GOVT AMOUNT.

• chetna 6 years ago

nw i am in germany,so i am not getting tv9 channel,pls acknowledge this regards.

• mallu 6 years ago

iamin work intrast in tv9 so plz call 9901336479

• can i have the contact no of tv9 reporters i need to talk to them , if any of guys reading this know the no please pass it

• junaid 6 years ago

we want watch live tv

• shivani 6 years ago

hi,

I am a teacher. I would like share few things with you about our little ones work on independance day. Since this we celebrate Independance Day, our school has taken this opourtunity to conduct daily actitvities based our Independance. Tv9 is a very good channel which showcase good talents and encourage small children’s work. I request your contact number and email id, so that you can help us to bring out our school students extrordinary talents. Please get back to me regarding this soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

• mallikarjun 6 years ago

Hi,

I am fan of Tv9,everyday I am watching all programs in that I like Asia@9 and debet with politicion.can concentrate more to north karnataka. This my re

• Thavamani.k 6 years ago

Programes are very good. This is the only channel which can change bangalore and fight against injusties.

• anusudha 6 years ago

Hello,
    I want to know astrologer Chokkalingam bangalore address . Anybody help to me?

• I used to see tv9 every day but for the online work i didnt see the tv9 programs, but now i can wath my fav.program even in online ! thank you http://www.freelivetvs.com for brodcosting this karntaka’s fantastic channel freely.!!! thank you very much

• naveen kumar..l 6 years ago

i’m facing a problem from some peoples from last 4 months…and i don’t know how to get solution for this so plz help me…i’m watching ur programs tv9 impact..just banglore and all..ple replay me i will b waiting for ur responce 7899250005 this my contact no

• nayaz(andekau) 6 years ago

realy realy i like and love this channel bcoze city was cleaned , nanu acha kannadiga nanage kannada kelalu thumba ista danyawadagalu tv9ge

• I like tv9 so much,

• Can you please send me a Vedio link of Heegu Unte 29th August 2010 Episode!!

TV9 All Programs are really good.

• Sreejagadesh 6 years ago

Its really super chanel in kannada keep it up tv 9999999999999

• I AM KANNADA FAN MAN.BECAUSE MY BIRTH IN KARNATAK.I INTERASTE TV9 KANNADA NEWS CHANAL.

• m anithkumar 6 years ago

dear sir / madam .
                                   i mr m . anithkumar  from thippasandra
    bangalore . would like to kindly bring to your notice that we from JAI
    BHARATH YOUTH ASSOCIATION organize grand ganesha chaturti for three
    days
                                   from 11/09/2010 to 13/09/2010 . as we
    are conducting this program from past12 years we were unable to give a
    glimps of this programs to the media people . cause we dint have
    people like you
                                   to support us . we from JAI BHARATH
    YOUTH ASSOCIATION request you to kindly help us in showing our hard
    work to the people through your media . hope to hear from you peole at the
       earliest .

contact persons : anithkumar  09739090079
                             kiran kumar  09341798839
                             msaood khan 09986683326

thanking you
                               anithkumar m

from  JAI BHARATH YOUTH ASSOCIATION

• tv9 is an very good channel keep going
    all programs are nice good luck

• Mohan 6 years ago

Dear TV 9 Team

Kindly provide me the Punarjanma Jurujis Contact details

Regards

• lokesh 6 years ago

when will be repeat the Yetu eduretu programme which was telecasted on 10.09.10 please inform me immediatly

• hi friends,
    i m very happy with all ur programs, i want u to publish spl episode regarding the mobile connections. there is so mush of crime happening in those outlets. Its ur responsibility to provide justice to customers who will be using those sim.

• nagaraja 6 years ago

plz contact details of shimoga, region name and mobie no

• basavaraj b 5 years ago

tv9 is an very good channel keep going
    all programs are nice good luck

• Please let me know the ph no of Bulk chapati makers LUNCH DUBBa that you telecasted a prograamme on 11.02.11 friday.

• suresha iholle 5 years ago

i like dis channel so much…..dis type of channel we want to society….

• Ankita 5 years ago

Today i have gone to aeroshow in Yelanka. We have parked our car in the parking area.. So called so much police security was there. Once we came back, our car mirror was broken n our 2 handbags were missing. In handbag there were 2 expensive mobile handset (approx 25k) n so many valuable items. We called police as soon as we saw our missing things. The police response was like OUR DUTY IS TO STAND ON THE MAIN GATE AND NOT TO SEE WHATS GOING INSIDE THE PARKING AREA.
    This is Indian police and i hope these police people are helping these thieves to commit such crimes and they are taking their portion also from such crime. SHAME ON INDIAN POLICE. Please show this news in your news channel and show how corrupted is Indian police.

• v c pathi 5 years ago

your channel is most social service channel

• v c pathi 5 years ago

tv9 news is the most usefull for me because of that our state,world issues get my knowledge.thanking you.

• ramesh 5 years ago

i want any of reporter contact number , i want to inform about corruption so kindly give contact number, i saw more corruption so i want to stop this please respond to my mobile numer plase 8880973709, my mail id as above i want to know about contact person plz hlp me to stop corruption by true indian (ramesh) 8880973709…….. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz respond immediately plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

• AMRUTH 5 years ago

Dear sir/madam,
    I want to watch again share market related program conducted by dr.Bharath chandra which was telecasted on 02.02.2011. What to do sir
    mob: 9844437350
    email ID: amruth.ch.88@gmail.com
    help me sir/madam plz plz plz plz plz plz

• ismail 5 years ago

bjp wants to ban cow slaughter i agree but same time let them ban pig slaughter

• jagadish gadekar 5 years ago

wish u good luck tv9
    in all respect all the chanal people are working good
    on next time i will cubmmit some informations as concerned to best news lett out nation will bild non curropt, non crime and a peaceful nation and again good luck

• I lick the all programs,

• abdulkahaderkhan afridi 5 years ago

i saw a programme of higu unte once in india when i was that is a old man muslim in chintamani who is like a very mad person he is welknown as pan baba beeda baba as per ur higu unte programme so i want to see it again pls can u help me in which web site i can see this programme i searched many times but i can’t
    so pls give me way to watch this programme again
    ok namaskar

abdulkahaderkhan afridi
    Your comment is awaiting moderation.
    February 22, 2011 at 9:36 pm

so pls give me way to watch this programme again
    ok namaskar

• ಭಯೋತ್ಪಾದಕರೆ ಭಾರತದ ಮೇಲೆ ಧಾಳಿ ಮಾಡುತ್ತೀರೆ?? ಭಿರಿಯಾನಿ ತಿನ್ನಿಸುತ್ತೇವೆ ಎಚ್ಚರ… !!! ಮನಮೋಹನ್ ಸಿಂಗ್

• sandeep.a.n 5 years ago

i see the all progromes good in your chael

bestofluck tv9 teams

• TV9 Kannada Channel

Please do something for Kokkare Belluru Birds

Ask Govt. not to give permission for any more new Mobile Towers near Natural heritage

and please do something to remove exisisting mobile towers near Kokkare Belluru Birds
    and other places

I think only media can do something

“Make It Or Break It”

Indu Belur(Hassan Dist)

• suresh chavan 5 years ago

i use to watch tv9kannada everyday.the channel provide upto date news to all viewers. all programmes of this channel are meaningfuland shows even a small area,s news also. ALL THE BEST TO YOUR TEAM.

• ganeshkumar 5 years ago

I want to know astrologer Chokkalingam bangalore address . Anybody help to me?

• kindly tell me how to contact sachidananda babu astrologer

• rajshekar 5 years ago

i need help from you to expose misdeeds committed by govt.officials. whom should i contact

• irfan 5 years ago

HAI FRIENDS, I LIKE TV9 2 MUCH BECAUSE OF THE NEWS.

• Jagannath 5 years ago

hi tv9 programes is very nice

• manju_venki 5 years ago

dear tv9 frns,
    today(08.03.2011)we saw the progrm at 9.30am regarding against child marriage(prachanda putanigalu)protested by childrens of govt.primary school.chigateri,harappanahalli tq, davangere dist.
    firstly we hats off and appreciate students who were involved in child marriage protest and saved the girl from it.
    plz try to give some prizes to those students..so that they will be influenced and involved in such a heart touching protest..
    we thank tv9 to presenting such a awareness program to the society.. we hope many were impressed who were watch this progrm and keep going in new information.
    all the best to tv9 team…..

• V.Narasimhaiah 5 years ago

To
    The MD,
    TV9,
    Bangalore

Sir I am thankful for your program on CHATI BABA today on 08-03-2011.
    In this regard, I want your help in eradicating the SUPERSTITIONS and becoming a victim of circumstances.
    I request you to propagate such programs to make people shun superstitions and to worship onlt the ABSOLUTE TRUTH.
    V.Narasimhaiah

From: venkataramanappa narasimhaiah
    To: zeetelugu@zeenetwork.com; mytimesmyvoice@timesgroup.com
    Sent: Thu, 28 January, 2010 1:44:49 PM
    Subject: Nippulanti Nizam

To
    The Managing Director,
    Zee Television,
    Hyderabad.

Sir,
    In today’s program of Nippulanti Nizam i.e. on 28-01-2010, the program of tiruvannamalai Kali and Karuppu Swami or the father and Daughter depicting the God is very well below the standard of your network.
    1. If God is using the father and daughter duo as medium, I have got a wish list of following:
    a) One Kilo gram of 24 caret gold for all the employees of Zee TV.
    b) Rice and all other provisions for a family of 2 plus two at Rs.1000/month.
    c) All the people of India could have their own houses built by the Govt. at a cost of Rs.10,000 for a 10 square house built on 30 x 40 ft site.
    d) Most important wish is to eliminate or bring reformation in 3 months all corrupt officials, police, judiciary all govt offices not but the least all corrupt politicians may be eradicated in 3 months.
    e) The nation may be freed of all terrorist and naxalites including Taliban, alkaida etc so that Indian people could live happily.
    The God using this media in Tiruvannamalai could be made to own a Brandi factory through Vijal Malya.
    F) Please think over this before driving the people into superstition and also to drive people to loose faith in the GOD who is OMNIPOTENT, OMNICIENT and OMNIPRESENT who does not need any medium to establish his supremacy.
    I earnestly, request you to stop displaying such programs.
    V.Narasimhaiah.

Think that you are the one chosen by GOD to lead the torch and spread the light wherever necessary.

• vinosh moni 5 years ago

hi tv9 i like the all prgrm particular warrent and tv9 vishesha.
    i loveeeeeeeeee

• i need your contact no i want to give an information regarding illegal cast and ancome certificate which are submitted in rajiv gandhi university of health sciencies to get reservation for higher studies

• Sanjay 5 years ago

Hi , tv9 is one channel which came late to the maket but it was the latest … It made a big name … I has its own respect today … I LOVE tv9 …

• ramachandra 5 years ago

we are not getting the tv9 channel, plz acknowledge this sir

• ramachandra 5 years ago

hello sir

I need guru raghavendra temple address which has been showned in your “Higu unte” progrm, i knw only it is near to banglore kammasandra please send me the phone number..

• what do you think of god . your innerslef is god. if god can support you of your wish then why does he require the workign system. you will beocme lazy cruel.please dont repeatt hsi god will provide yo to the extnet you requrie.and educate you how to use it.

• god is omnipotent and omnipresent.SRI RAMA IS GOD SRI KRISHAN GOD, BUT WHY SHOUDL THEY INDULKGE IN WAR. YOU AHVE TO PUT YOUR EFFORT TO THE BEST AND ONLY GOD CAN SUPPORT YOUIN INDIA EVERYTHING IS GOD.PIR IDEA OF GOD IS NOT AROUSE INTEREST TO HIM.PLEASE DONT REPEAT THIS.EDCUATING OF GOD IS THE LIFE TIME EXERCISE THAT YOU NEED TO REALISE.

• Student BAMS 5 years ago

One of lecture in Ayurved Mahavidyalaya Bijapur Ph no – 08352 25xxxx. His name Dr. Ruddragowd, Anatomy Lecture. He is doing missbehave with students (girls) and giving sexual herrashment. Doing partioality in exames and internals.His son is studing in the same institue, so he well supporting illeagel in exams and labs.
    He was suspended last few year back about this matter, (see 2003-2004 hi banglore news paper). Again he continued his attitude. So please take searious action on him, its my request for instid of all students of this institute.

• sachin 5 years ago

plz send me ur e-mail address.

• tv9 is good channel for every thing. samajadallina aguhogugalabagge sheegravagi janatege tilisicoduwamulaka samajika gnana mudiside&its agood frendof me

• Santhosh 5 years ago

Is there any corruption in the nuclear plants too(CWG,Spectrum,IPL), Plz chk the nuclear plants Immediately b4 it collapse.Bcz der might be a chance 2 have holes.

• Venugopal.S.K 5 years ago

Tv9 is Very good Media its give a lot of information

• sudeep 5 years ago

hi thi is good chanal for karntataka

• Lingaraj Hiregoudar. 5 years ago

thanks for the hole tv9 team,Because it is creating very effective awareness among the society,it helps in nation building ……

• shivraj 5 years ago

all programs are super hats of tv9

• SHIVAPPA RATHOD 5 years ago

sir i thankful holi proram lambani peapal i love you tv9 thanku

• hi please remember kolar(dt),bangarpet(tq),main road from KGF to KAMASAMUDRAM is the most worst road that i ever seen in my life, from marikuppam-kalre-mining-cross-vepamanaghatta(bodagurki)-lakkenahalli-kamasamudram , is the worst among indian roads, nobody is cncerned about this all are eating money. noone is concerned about repairing the road, please do repair it soon, people are struggling a lot also in the past 6 months many buss and tempos have been slipped and felt aside the road, please do shw some interest

• girish zawar gokak 5 years ago

i like tv9 kannada channals all programme .
    warrant, tv9 vishesh, higu unte,nammuru, indu sanje yoga yog and all other programme

• shilpa 5 years ago

hats off to tv9!!its a best news channel…how can i watch it live on online…?

• Hai to every anchors in tv9 i am watching dialy your reports,updates,news was fantastic to time to time coverage so its nice to watch & get information on our bangloreeans keep going to victory especially in morning at 8:30 that world cup special report “RunKhalea” is super yar & at night 9:30 some special reports/ tv9 impacts are super to find out what is truth! on sunday’s at 10:30 “Higue untea” marvelous specially you guys are really amazing super all the best Narayanamurthy & his team to shoot the amazing facts in our surroundings once again all the best to tv9 thanks for giving oppertunity to comment for you

• HAI Freinds ilike TV9 soooooooooo much becouse of good newes & reality purpuse thanks to tv9

• sindhuu 5 years ago

hi tv9 i like the all prgrm particular warrent and tv9 vishesha.
    i loveeeeeeeeee

• s ir can ilike tv9 news channel
    becuse not available in net what can i doo?
    any option pls

• chaitra 5 years ago

Plz can anybody tell me which is the chant/song of shiva used as background music in almost every episode of HEEGU UNTE especially while showing Shiva temples.I feel it takes us to divine while listening.

• Hi am grate to share good about tv9 news channel as they are helping public and giving courage to womens. even they are punishing the quys who are cheating their wives. but i would like to suggest one thing that they need stop pub and the girls used in wrong ways coming from other cities and spoiling bangalore with this many familes is spoiled killing their wife or divorced because of this reason please they have to stop all pub , livebands, and girls in lodges. they need be given very severe punishement. so please take it very serious action. and secure girls ,and married women and their familes. thankyou.

• Girija 5 years ago

Mr. V. Narsimhaiah,

Hats off to your comments. if everybody thinks in your way, there will really be peace in poor people’s heart and mind. they are being misused by the people like “Father and Daughter” depicting the God. the weaker mind people are always affected by this. thumba olle sandesha. dhanyavadagalu.
    Girija, Bengaluru.

• SATISH.S 5 years ago

WE HAVE SEEN THE PROGRAMME AIRED BY YOUR CHANNEL TODAY MORNING IN THE NAME OF MATCH FIX, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IN THE NAME OF APRIL FOOL WHO IS THAT FOOL WHO HAS BROUGHT THE GAME AND THE CRICKETERS TO DISREPUTE, WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHO IS THE PROGRAMME DIRECTOR , PRODUCER AND ALSO THE NAME OF THE ANCHOR WHO HAS ANCHORED THIS PROGRAMME DO YOU HAVE REALLY ANY SOCIAL COMMITMENT , WE THINK YOU PEOPLE REALLY DO NOT HAVE ANY RESPONSIBILITY , SINCE YOU ARE AIRING SUCH PROGRAMMES JUST FOR TRP AND MAKING PEOPLE FIGHT BETWEEN THEMSELVES.

• SATISH.S 5 years ago

CAN TV 9 GIVE THE CONTACT NUMBERS OF THEIR MANAGEMENT ON THE WEBSITE

• vinosh moni 5 years ago

hi tv9 Rehman is a superb…………….

• naveed ahmed 5 years ago

THIS INCREDIBLE PICTURE WILL NEVER BE PUBLISHED IN THE ‘WESTERN MEDIA’
    Masjid survives in Japan – ultimate pic please send tv9 any staff
    e mail id with in 2 days i will send pic

• Padma 5 years ago

Dear Sir,

Hello I am Padma can I know contact no of slim dance
    live on 03-04-11 at 1-30PM
    Please reply me.

• malinga 5 years ago

Dear tv 9,

sir,
    your giving very good programs about everything exept one thing that is about yellow journalism, why you are not bothering about that how the some prominent journalists harassing the people, some people calling the media persons and taking the law into their hands (beating up the accused persons), mainly you are not taking the tabloid journalists how they are writing, their language, how they are abusing their enemies, spoiling their charecters, how to punish this type of journalists, how many journalists are becoming rich in other way. pls put some light on it. do not hide these things. and suggest what new legal changes should be made. a group of senior journalists and retired judges comity why should not be formed to punish.

• sir i;m raju from belgaum ..i really like all programs but one thing ‘ll ask u why so much preference to other language movies in filmi funda r showing in other program also… i think its not good. .from this lot people r watch other language movies so u r the first enemies to kannada industry…..

• hello tv9,please help me out to contact an astrologer sachidananda babu

• yogesh 5 years ago

THINK FOR TV9 TEAM,DO HARD WORK BEST OF LUCK………..

• yogesh 5 years ago

I will give one interesting story . after 25 apr 2011

• Shivraj 5 years ago

Girigitte Baba na mane halu kelasakke Mane pudi pudi

• To,

The TV9 Karnataka,

Swamy e besigeya dageyannu talalaaguttilla.

dayamaadi Taavu helmet vichaaravannu kaigetti kondu atleast e besigeya 4-5 tingalugalastadaru city limit nalli helmet bedavemba vichaarada abhiyanavannu horadici police department/sarkarakke manavarike maadi kodabekendu tammalli binnavici kolluttiddene.

Regards,

Aditya Prakash

Aditya Printers

# 1, Sri Ramanjaneya Road, Hanumantha Nagar,

Bangalore 560019, Karnataka-India

E-mails: prakash@adityaprinters.com * 1adityaprakash@gmail.com

• I was fan of tv9, but now I don’t like because some nonsense programs i.e filmi funda why because you are giving more preference to other longuage and One thing I want to serously ask you this tv9 is launching from Bengaluru or Andra why because u r giving more preference to Andra news this is ur foolishness mind this

• sri ranga 5 years ago

ilove tv9 i liked to become anchor in this channel

• i love tv9. this is very fast supply the news. it support that which is good, and higo unte and other poor pepole stories i love it because that show all to what is reality realy i love tv9 more then my boy friend because that help me support me, encourage me totaly i love you tv9.

• Ramprasad 5 years ago

Hi.,
    i’m a very great and very innocent fan to your channel….
    I’d liked all the special prog which comes at 9.30pm during weekdays. I just congratulate to all the technicians who work for this prog and also to the host….!
    I’m very eager in doing anchoring in your channel…. Hope i’ll be the part of your channel after my education.

• sunil 5 years ago

I LOVE MY INDIA…..Thats why i simply love tv9…. because of there contributions to my nation especially to our state karnataka……. hope you continue the same actions in future against corruption and all nonsense things in this society ….i hav no words tell about you tv9…..i liked so any of your programs but especially in that i liked “BHARATHA DARSHANA” ….. so i would like todownload it …… will you please tell me where can i found it please…..

• J.M.RAJASHEKHARA 5 years ago

i love tv9 programmes. i am RTI activist aswell as state govt employee [whishalblower].i struggle against to corruption.i file no of rti application. and foundout misappropriation of govt money.i inspire from tv9.i filed cases against to corrupted officers before lokayukta [karnataka].,incometax commissinor,and VANIJYA TERIGE ILAKE. etc……, J.M.RAJASHEKHARA 9448962082,jmr65rnr@gmail.com.

• Kavya 5 years ago

hi i just love tv9.
    21/07/2011 Astrologer Sachhidananda Babu’s programme was telecost related “Kuja-Ketu Sandi” at 6.30pm-7.00pm. that time power was gone.we couldn’t watch.

So can u plz retelecost that programme at evening.

Plz its very much helpful to us.

• Asif Ahmed 5 years ago

Hi,
    TV9
    I like TV9 Channel for Fast news, So one thing, now a days should give to important awarness to poeple about politicians involved in hills level corruption and scandals,All the politicians and gov’t sector people miss using the power. they are cheating,looting and eating the poor peoples and nations valuable property since so many years.Indian judiciary doesnt proper action against them.judgement verry late.they are repeating same one by one.both govt state and central involved in many scandals and corruptions.we are watching daily in international level channels.we are getting verry bad feel about this.Please do your best it is most helpful for indian mankind.I think Lok pal Bil not enough for this people.

Regards,
    Asif Ahmed

• Seema 5 years ago

I love tv 9, I like tv9, it is wonderfull, i am saying lot of thanks for the hole tv9 team, Because it is creating very effective awareness among the society, in this way the nation will be improve and develop itself from through the tv9.

• Shrinivas SP 5 years ago

The programs are in kannada and names are in english eg: lucky village, and many english words are used rather than kannada. More kannada words are prefered.

• vishnu 5 years ago

I really love tv9 kannada and english news channels and tv9 is the no.1 in india i wishing all the best all the reporters and the camera mans and tv9 staff.
    vishnu-9141340754

• R.M.Siddaiah 5 years ago

Dear Editor,
    Sir,
    Your television network has established reputation within few years ,
    Thanks for providing such service,plz explore some of the facts related to the
    preparation of MANDAKKI in Azad nagar area,Davanagere,
    plz visit that place and make documentary
    hope u respond to my mail soon
    r.dhruva@gmail.com

• Hi, TV9

I like very much ur channel, i love to watch super cop, warrant and higu unnte. Im very much intrested to join in TV9 channel in crim department and hegu unnte. If u any oppurtunity plz let me know. thank youuuuuuuu TV9,

have a bright futur.

• Sri.Santosh Hegde, Lokayuktha made CM Yediyurappa to step down before his retirement.

• bhakar 5 years ago

THANKU ALL THE FACULTY OF THE TV9KANNADA FOR GIVILG LOT OF INFORMATION

• super ranga 5 years ago

en channel lo idu… torsiddne ipatt sala toriskondu.. nodo interest e alaagoguthe…a shivprasad o yappa raamaa hogu… kelid prashne ne noor sala keli keli kivili raktha bandbiduthe aste

• shakila 5 years ago

sakkkath hot channel…. 24/ 7 yaarig madoke kelsa ilwo avarige upyoga gauranteed… enjoy…!!!!!!

• DInesh Shetty 5 years ago

I like Tv9. very good channel there is no doubts. To be improve when they are publishing policical matter tv9 should not be favour for any one party. to be maintain the distance with polictical party.

• jilan khan 5 years ago

hai my name jilan i am shvel opprotor as mining
    i am from hospet .bellary(dt) sir we all mining workars suffring a very bad condission all mine was close and the compny was not giving salary . what can we do we are only workar .we cant do any corruption. we all depend up on mine work plz help us my cell no 8123873488

• i intrested to live tv channel

• its nice to watch your channel. we can know whats the world and many things are revealing. thanks a lot

• RAMESH 5 years ago

I WANT CHAMARAJANAGARA contact number PLZ. SEND

• Mahadevappa K. B. 5 years ago

Hello sir,

am see only tv9 channal in news, am like tv9 channal,

Shivaprasad. T. R is my friend, is not receive his phone, please inform to shivaprasad,T.R. am talk to with him.

thanking you,

your’s truely

Mahadevappa.K.B.
    Davanagere
    Cell:9972699813

• this is great news channel on kannada

• khan I.A 5 years ago

today is the last date for LPG validation, but the web site is not opening, let the govt look into it? please check and do needful

• khan I.A 5 years ago

the current message in the ahara web site is “service is not available”, we have submitted the documents, still the no does not exist and the web site is not opening

• ramya 5 years ago

sir i need the tv9 contact no or address

• nagaraj raichur 5 years ago

i hav intrsting story for “hegu unte” program if u want contact me k

• veena 5 years ago

ur programme is super i like towork in media as like news reporter its possible for me soon as replay and

• vinay 5 years ago

pls make a news on diploma lab dealing

• the shows wich r brodcasted in ur channel r really good….

• Sandhyaraj 5 years ago

This is the msg for all the FOLLOWERS of ANNA HAZARE i have a big question which iz screwing my head if they pass the lokpal bill do INDIANS know to utilise you all are showing that all rates will be down and free electricity ,water and etc do they know how to utilise in a proper way do they have plan…..?please do think and take the decision

• siraj 5 years ago

sir,
    Tv9 kannada is best news channel.but it is not online.what can i do ?

• kiran joshi 5 years ago

tv9kannada no.1 indian channel all the best

• chammi 5 years ago

all my friend happy ramdaan mubarak … allahu bless u insha allah …

• gangadhar 5 years ago

hello i am gangu from bagalore, i love so much tv9,

• anil kumar 5 years ago

hi, sir, tv9 is a verrrrrry good. sir i m dialogue writer but waiting for opprtunity, but i have no right contacts, so i want upendra, duniya suri director, contacts … i waiting frm 4 years so….
    my mbl , 96865 31999. bellary

• mallikarjun 5 years ago

first i say tv9 hats hats up
    bcoz dis channel shows to us
    surprize matter
    thnks to tv9

• I believe in the power of media and it’s role in bringing about public change. I admire the way you address public issues.
    I wish that you could make the public aware about the commercialization of medicine in India. Especially doctors in one of the most renowned hospitals in Bangalore, FORTIS.

Please use this photo attached to make the people aware of this shameless character in our city!!

A gastroenterologist by the name of POORNACHANDRAN is one of the most money minded of people who is insisting or more of like THREATENING TO UNDERGO AN OPERATION BY TORTURING PATIENTS BY MAKING THEM UNDERGO AN EXTREMELY PAINFUL PROCEDURES.
    I don’t understand why INDIAN DOCTORS ACT SO INHUMANE!! ITS LIKE THEY HAVE NO FEELINGS!
    Me and MOST OTHERS will be most thankful if you could use the power of media to address this really sensitive issue.

Thanking you.
    Rhea.

• M.nagendra 5 years ago

first of all i wish all tv9 crew all success,……. this is Nagendra from Anekal taluk i love tv9 programmers and live updates …. an if u can get some details about the accident that took place on 1st of september 2011 near tiptur KB cross in which 5 people expired ….. i will be greatful to u …. please do mail me the photoes and the videos to my mail id : nagendra039@gmail.com

• Hanumanth 5 years ago

good channel in kannada news

• Indrani 5 years ago

Sir,
    Request you to kindly provide me a postal address of Shree Veeranjaneya swamy temple which was telecasted by your channel on 28th of August 2011 at 10.30 P.M under Heegu Unte.
    Regards

• sushma.s.s. 5 years ago

i want to join tv9 can i plz reply me i’m from bhadravathi

• SANTHOSH R 5 years ago

i love tv9 my favirite channel evrey day 3 hours waching this channel i just congratulate to all the technicians who work for this progarm & also to the host..! i love it because that show all to what is reality realy i love tv9 more then my boy friend because that help me support me,encourage me totaly i love you tv9. I want to serously ask you this tv9 is launching from Bengaluru or Andra why because u r giving more preference to Andra news this is ur foolishness mind this…reg & SANTHU KOLAR 9743638947,chamanahalli@yahoo.com

• SANTHOSH R 5 years ago

TV9 BEST CHANNEL IN KARNATAKA

• SANTHOSH R 5 years ago

TV9 BEST CHANNEL IN KARNATAKA I LOVE SOMUCHA………………………….

• subramanya 5 years ago

hats off to tv9!!its a best news channel…how can i watch it live on online…?

• I Love Tv9 programmes i am reliance ltd employee .i inspire from tv9 KUMARGANGA

kumarganga.ganga@gmail.com

• Kiran Raaj Chopra 5 years ago

Hello to everybody..

Heartly Congratulations to TEAMTV9 for Ur hard work that brought the National Award for the channel….

Kindly give me the website address to watch TV9 online in laptopp & Cell Phone..

ThanK U n Best of Luck to Everyone..

• KARTHIK 5 years ago

I LIKE THIS CHANNEL BECAUSE OF DIRECT TO POINT NEWS AND MANY GOOD PROGRAMMES

• hello sir,

I want 22 july 2011, 12pm program details.Its about astrology

• mahesh gudi 5 years ago

best of luck tv9 knd keep it thanks to tv9 group

• john mark 5 years ago

The best channel in kannada…. i love very much

• UR SIMPLY SUPERB

• Lawrence 5 years ago

Bangalore Hosa road alli(near Singasandra) yavagalu road madyadalli divider ittiruthare edarinda trafic jasti agi genarige innoo thondare aguthude…

• hi J.M.RAJASHEKHARA i read ur mail above and i am v.happy,i am also against corruption.tv9 pls u come and c whats going on in BBMP yelahanka,kr puram ete.kelasa obru madadu duddu yavano madadu.

• hi i want to stop corruption in bbmp.will u do that tv9?fda is issuing workprders he is doing engineers job.jc,ce also supprt him.pls fix cameras in offices pls

• hi TV 9 am fine nanu raichur nivasi pls elli nivgalubhandunam e raichurannu ommy nodi elliya roads channagi ella pls help i love tv 9 chanel

• Akshay 5 years ago

Ilove tv9 programmes very good keep it up

• i love tv9 verry much i watch hegu unte hatsof to narayanswamy thank u

• Rama Moger 5 years ago

Dear sir plz rise this on ur channal i am from Moger comunity we are under SC catogory but the govt of karnataka not giving scholarship to us from last two years

• KIRAN 5 years ago

Hai this is kiran i am always looking channel because
    my liking program is hegu hute i am watching last two years on its life thanks to (TV 9)

• kiran n joshi 5 years ago

i am kiran bigfan of tv9kannada, dayavittu ondu vinanti- rangnatha bhardwaj.hamitha pallya. gourish akki.ivaranna matte tv9ge karetaralu prayatnisi. illavadalli avaru nadesid janapriya yavudadaru program punah:prasarmadi. avaru modalu nimma hattira iddavaru embudu suvarna channal avarige tiliyali. tv9 neevu adastu suvarna channal nalli baruva karykramgaligintha uttam karykramgalannu nadesikodi …………………….. dayavittu tappagiddalli kshamisi. good luck tv9.

• ILOVE TV-09, GOOD NEWS, EVERY DAY WE WATCH TV-9, THIS GOOD COMPARE TO ANOTHER NEWS CHANAL

• MAllikarjun Molkeri 5 years ago

Latest result of Koppal by election

• so…. its very good thanks

• mallikarjun 5 years ago

i love tv 9
    mallikarjun

• SRINIVAS MURTHY 5 years ago

hai im in bahrain so its help to see the kannada news even tv9 is very good

• chandrakumar 5 years ago

• kiran n joshi 5 years ago

tv9kannada ondu vinanti. neeuv pratidina sanskritdalli 30nimisha varteyannu prasarmadalu prayatnisiri. idu kannadathe yavude madhyamdalli illa. hagu idu namma deshada motta modal channel emba keerti barutade. idu namma ondu vinanti………………… all best tv9 from kiran gangavati

• natarajabs 4 years ago

Thank you very much for making free view of news etc

• Who should be contacted for videoa coverage and display of the dasara gombe arranged at our place? Please share the contact details or point to the right contact.

Regards,
    Anil

• naveen 4 years ago

i am not getting tv9 kannada

• mallikarjuna 4 years ago

TV9 channel is very very gud channel .i love tv9 all programmes

• its too nice ……….*())(*

• tv9 is a good channel and better than tha all chanlles suprbhatha,boundary line is my favorite programms for me and also heegu unte

• vijay kumar 4 years ago

hi to every tv9 staff you r doing a good job keep it up. can u please email me ur e-mail address or phone #

• ganesh 4 years ago

sir/madam whomsoever conserned, please have the look at APMC MARKET IN BANGALORE, THEY ARE THEIVING THE FARMERS, SO I REQUEST U TO PLEASE GO AND CHECK WEIGHING BALANCE WHICH IS YIELDING AT LEAST A KILO LESS BY WEIGHT. EACH AND EVERY PERSON THERE AS AGENTS HAVE NOT CALIBRATED THEIR WEIGHING BALANCE. HENCE MY HUMBLE REQUEST IS TO MOVE TO APMC MARKET AND CHECK WITH WEIGHT STONES, ALL BALANCES HAVE BEEN MISMANIPULATED. HOPE ONE OF UR AGENT WILL UNDERTAKE THIS TASK, MORE AND MORE TO BE DISCLOSED JUST FINISH THIS FIRST TASK. GOOOD LUCK

• s s mohan 4 years ago

dear sir /madam

am NRI . now am on holiday here enjoying indian programes . am requesting you to send me the proggrame of SACHIDHANANDA BABU , NEELAMANI SHANI PROGRAME which telicost on
    wednsday of 12th of this month , please send me that programe to my email .

thanks lot

s s mohan

• APPAJI 4 years ago

DEAR TV-9 PROGRAMERS.
    CONGAGULATION TO YOURS TEAM.
    iWANT ONE INFORMATION FROM YOUR SIDE. BECOUSE THIS IS NOT OUR PERSONAL,SOME UNEMPLOYED PROVLEMS.
    LAST SIX MONTH BACK IN COLLEGE CAMPUS OR OTHER SIDE SOME OF THE COMPANY’S LIKE WIPRO, INFOSYS, L&T & OTHERS ARE SELECTED ENGINEERING STUDENTS. THE FEW STUDENTS ALREADY RECEIVED THE JOBS.BUT ARROUND 30% STUDENTS ARE WAITING FOR THE LETTERS.
    AT THIS TIME NOW SOME COMPANY SELECTERS ARE SAYING YHE RECISION ARE STARTED IN SOME COUNTRY’S, SO WE HAVE NOT SENDING ANY ORDER OR TRAINING LETTERS TO YOURS, PLEASE WAIT SOME MONTHS.
    THEREFORE WE REQUEST TO YOURS PLEASE GIVE THE ACTUAL MESSAGE FROM YOUR CHANNEL IS IT WAITING UP TO RECISION CLEAR OR SEARCHING JOB IN OTHER SIDE.
    WE ARE WATCHING YOUR CHANNEL PLEASE THIS IS OUR LIFE QUESTION.
    REGARDS
    APPAJI

• chethan kumar SR 4 years ago

I die for TV9. Loving TV9 forever and ever. The largest TV channel I have seen ever in this world.

By Chetan Kumar SR

• M.S.Prasad rai 4 years ago

all programs are super hats of tv9

• Sunil Kumar.G 4 years ago

Thank you for your valuable news for us. especially about sweets, some food items and etc.. my request is that why u try for new program like emotional athyachar in our bangalore. I know it will take lot of money for single episode. but in our college and outside friends circle would like to see that in your channel soon. we hope we will see. and one more request is please introduce some news about capital market. atleast 30min in a day. it will help for students like us.

Thanks & Regards
    Sunil Kumar.G

• BGNANJUNDASHWARA 4 years ago

Dear sir,

I wanted the Temple Address of Mahalakshmi temple in gulbarga in heegu unte at 10.30 pm on sunday

Kindly provide me the address to my email; id bgnanju @ yahoo.com

Regards
    B.G.Nanjundashwara

• Namaskra,

Nimma vaahiniyalli ollyeya haagu ketta karyakramagalu prasaravagthawe. Ella tumbaa chennagide, aadare janara manassanna ghasee goliso kelsa aagdiro haage nodkolee antha namma manavi. EEcheechege nimma karyakramagalannu nododakke besara aagodakke shuru aagbittide. Kettaddanna yetti torisi prasara maadthiraa, olleyadanna maadi thoristhiraa. Vahiniya swathantrya haagu Ithimithigaleradoo, enoo annodanna neevellroo chennagi thilkondidira anthaa bhavisthini. Mattomme nimma vahiniya aadalitha mandaliyanna kelkolodu ishte, Yardo maney hod-du, TRP yeriskondu, neevu khushi pattu, janara manassu odiyodu beda. Olle karyakramagalannu prasara maadi, ashte.

Amele Helmet ..ee besige agathya idya antha vicharavadigallanna kelee. Saamanya janara ishta kashtagalige belene illadanthaagide. Helmet bedaa annodu bahala janara anisike. Yaryaro duddu maadi shreemantharagbeku antha helmet kaddaya maadabahudaa ? neeve helee?

• vinayak 4 years ago

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz we want to see how tailboard was beaten by people

• santhosh 4 years ago

Dear Tv9 ,
    am frm chamarajnagar in this district so much of illigal black stone mining are thr plz invistigate tht and city was not cleaned , so much of amount is comeing for corrporation but thy are not utilizing that

we want perfect nd good DC For this district
    for chamarajwshera tempel so much of fund was realeased by kumaraswamy but tht also not ther
    please sir am beging you Take the chamarajnagara’s complete report
    and plz do some help for us

• hey hello i need a some information regarding a which u telecast before a six months its was a glow me on sunday which was anchored by one of ur anchor i dont remember his name anyways can i get that video.plz kindly reply for this question hope u vll get back to me soon

• nagesh govindappa 4 years ago

dear sir,i like tv9, all programes

• satheesha t y 4 years ago

all best tv9 team, &your hard work,

• B.R.Venkatesh 4 years ago

tv9 useful & powerful longlive

• varadaraju 4 years ago

hi everybody. can anybody tel how to see tv9 programme in full screen?

• manjunath N 4 years ago

respected Tv9,
    Radika , Shethal, samina, they are twinking stars in TV9.
    i am very interested to see their program conducting

• plz try for more information not for the same information from morning till evening

• Malatesh 4 years ago

It is good chanal in karnataka

• i love him tv 9………………and i like tv 9 and my family member of tv9 kannada channel

• murugesh 4 years ago

hay tv9.. realy ur going towards fr better society.im gr8 fan of ur channel.i studying final year BE bt my ambition s to join with ur stream.sir pls inform me when ur openings r reqcruitments starts..pls inform t my email id

• Manjunatha N Kolar 4 years ago

i love tv9

• dayavittu krushiya bagge ondu karyakrama tv9 kannadadalli madabeku.sumne upayogavillada programme maduva badalu, raitharigagi 1 karyakrama madi plz………………………………………………………………..plz

• I LIKE TV9CHANNEL ALL PROGRAMS BOUNDRYLINE HEEGU UNTE ……..

• hi tv9 all freinds see tv9 channel okkkkkk all the best

• Vishu.. shimoga 4 years ago

I like TV..9

• MAHESH.M 4 years ago

i love tv9. this is very fast supply the news. it support that which is good,and higo unte and other poor pepole stories i love it because that show all to what is reality realy i love tv9 more then my girl friend because that help me support me,encourage me totaly i love you tv9.
    hello tv9,please help me out to contact an astrologer sachidananda babu

• RANJITKUMAR 4 years ago

This is a very good channel in Karnataka ever came before this.and it fighting for ,corruption,perfect society, knowledge and finally taking care us.

so we love Tv9 ever and forever.

Tank you for all Tv9 team

Ranjit MD

• razwi Kuwait 4 years ago

Suvarna News channel is better than TV9 to view in Internet with High Definition.

• Bellary jilla, sandur taluk, toranagallu hobali, taluru(vaddu) gramadalli 12 varshakke omme nedeyuva oora ammana jatre nedeyuthide mattu alli kona kurigala marana homa nedeyutthide

• lakki 4 years ago

HI EVERYBODY. I LIK ALL ANCHORS. ESPECIALLY D PAVADA PURANA PROGRAMME ANCHOR.

• Naren 4 years ago

is tomorrow a holiday for schools and colleges?

• pavan from bangalore

pls give a address properly hegu unte program
    narayanswamy introduce the name of temple very fast pls tell slowly

other sides, all programes very good
    hana bhavishya also very good very nice
    pls now a days introduce this type of programes

thanks for all tv9 team, rudramoorthy & narayanaswamy

• SURESH KEMMANNU 4 years ago

I L U TV9 ALL MEMBERS KEEP IN S/WAY TO TUCH THE PEOPLE . ALL THE BEST

• hi,
    Good channel ever seen like dis type of channel,rehman programmes are very well..he is a good news reader.rehman wish u all d best..

• SURENDRA PARMAR 4 years ago

Jay Swaminarayan

Your’s channel is very best channel for search crime. I want to your ahemdabad’s branch adress so please send me on my mail adress.
    I request you to please show Bochasanvasi Akshar Purshotam Swaminarayan’s temple and Dilhi Akshardham darshan in your bhakti sangit.

• In sandur there is no helping nature from sandur shivapura samithi… because we want to cut the tree i.e. old tree it very dangerous to our future time… we are going to build a new house… it coming to our place… it can’t build the wall also.. So, we asked to cut the tree from 2-3 months now also there is no response from their… come and investigate the matter so please………………………………. sir……………..

• jkarna 4 years ago

dear sirs, i wish to draw your attention in the cause of public interest the following. some dumb administrators have made the kr circle signal-less and made motorists’ life miserable especially two wheelers with vehicles at the junction criss crossing each other you should see the chaos, confusion, congestion and the perils. vehicles coming from majestic clash with vehicles intending to go towards vidhana soudha, vehicles coming from century club side finding it extremely dangerous to cross over towards the circle to go towards vidhana soudha or straight towards majestic, especially with buses rushing in you can imagine the horrible situation.not only that the vehicles are required to make a turnaround upto 100 metres burning precious fuel which already has run into crores of rupees which otherwise i.e., if with proper signal system was in place, it could have been saved. please take it up at your level. similar is the situation opposite windsor manor where the vehicles from sankey road are made to take a detour of 100 metres plus to go towards ashoka hotel. the junction here is again dangerous. the dumb administrators removed the signal and made it signal free only causing trouble to all vehicles and burning precious fuel. if only the signal system is brought back, the vehicles religiously can wait and follow the rules. please please please take a personal survey at different points of time and see for yourself. common man cannot make the dumb administrators change their mind but you can make them see sense!

• indra reddy 4 years ago

hai this is indra.
    i like TV.9

• jaikumar 4 years ago

I LOVE INDIA i love kannada same as TV9 news the making to people help through all over world news and latest news like BBC Channel .

• ravi kumar 4 years ago

Dear Sir,

this is updating of we are loving tv9,

All the very best in future.

Regards,
    Ravi Kumar.

• santosh 4 years ago

i like tv9 news channel & all progm

• fantastic opinion from public side keep it go on

• janaki 4 years ago

tv9 is a very good media, i watch always , please give the addresses for all time on rely of heguhunte
    we will go that places & solve my problem, so please
    make this

• CHANDRA 4 years ago

The system is set up in such a way that polititians in KARNATAKA can get away without any conviction. They will take years to resolve a case and let them free. Because of this corrupt politians are trying to grab power in KARNATAKA.

• t9 news very gud perfromance but in our country the corrupation is going so keep aware of main people JAI BHARATH MATHA KI

• i like this TV9 prgrm

• thanks to all tv 9 team

• Rajesh B K 4 years ago

Huttidhare hutta beku Marudumbhi yagi karunada seemeyali.
    noodidhare nodabeku TV9 Channel nali karunada veecharedhareyannu.

• Tv9 news chanal namge bahalla esta vagide edarali namge FILMI FANDA karykram namge bhalla hediside….plz nevo enu edy taraha namanu aanand padise

• Gajendra Patil 4 years ago

Dear Sir,
    My fevirate news channel is TV 9 kannada but I feel bad Why r u Dealy Belgaum District News.

• Bharathi 4 years ago

One of the best news channel. All programs here makes lot of sense

• Nagaraj 3 years ago

Whats a news

• Ganesh kumar mangalore 3 years ago

India’s no1 news chanel. Awesome chanel. Not only news chanel. Crime story,comedy,culturel programs,devotional programs, etc,etc, one and only awesome channel………………

• manjeshmourya 3 years ago

my best programs is 8 30 am bovndari line pls dont adutejments sir…………………………………)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))

• Hello

This is a good program on tv9 on bad
    Roads. Are the phone lines open for
    Public to voice their opinions.
    If yes pls let us know.

Date 6th October 2013 740pm

• srinivas 2 years ago

Hello sir how to open live programme in mobile internet

• Ravi .D.K. 2 years ago

On 23rd or 24th Aug 2014 you broadcasted a programme on film star Rajanikanth ” Shivaji Rao to Super Star.” Programme was okay except for two blunders. You mentioned Ta.Ra.Su but showed the photo of another author Aa.Na.Kru. Secondly you mentioned Vani Vilas Hospital,Bangalore were Rajanikanth was born was built in the year 1935 which is WRONG. (Sir K.P.Puttanna Chetty Town Hall was built in 1935.) V V Hospital was built over 100 years ago. Funding was mostly by late Sri Yele Mallappa Shetty a philonthropist. He had also constructed a tank ( Yele Mallappa Shettara kere) This is located beyond I.T.I.Ltd., on the way to to Hoskote. PLS. INSTRUCT YOUR STAFF TO TAKE LITTLE MORE CARE,TO DO THEIR HOME WORK PROPERLY BEFORE BROADCASTING. By the way I am not connected in any manner to any of these parties cited above but have a desire that you must not feed wrong info.

• Anonymous 1 year ago

I recently read a message about. The late mrD.K Ravi sirs death…Atrocious act..It was a planned murder..The POLITICIANS involved in it are actually thought they were too smart..you guys are not gonna be in ur so called prestigious posts and rather be in the jail.And again if innocent dies because of you..,it would not serve you good..SHAMEFUL ACT